Why does your business NEED a website?
Itâ€™s not only large organisations that need websites, smaller businesses can greatly benefit through using the internet to generate business, market products and services and gather warm leads.
Whatever sector youâ€™re working in the web can be a powerful tool, hereâ€™s some examples of how:
- A website can be used to promote your business.
- It can be used to showcase examples of your work whether thatâ€™s through a gallery, jukebox, videos or a blog.
- With the careful use of links, tags and keywords your website can be easily located through search engines such as Google.
- A website never closes so your existing or potential customers can find out everything they need to know at any time.
- A website is one of the quickest ways to market products and services, as it can be updated with fresh information in minutes.
- Itâ€™s also a cost effective way of contacting customers; they can subscribe to your mailing list getting the latest offers or developments straight to their inbox (a potential saving of hundreds of pounds compared to traditional mail shots).
- Almost everyone uses the Internet to find services they require as itâ€™s so accessible; they donâ€™t even have to leave the comfort of their own home!
- This article from BBC News highlights why small businesses need a website to attract customers (or give customers peace of mind) and how using it effectively can market your business to a wider audience. Read the article here.
What are you waiting for?
If youâ€™re missing out on this market Crossley Websites can create your website exactly to your individual requirements in a short space of time and at a fraction of the cost of employing a web designer AND equip you with the tools to have complete control of the site when itâ€™s complete, if thatâ€™s what you require.